Our Core Values
Our core values shape our work ethic and are an integral part of our staff training, and orientation, continuing education and our overall investment in our hand selected home care assistants and concierge envoys.
- Our caregivers will exercise genuine care and concern for all of our clients.
- Joyfulness and Fun
- Our caregivers and assistants will provide services to our clients with a jubilant and grateful heart.
- Our caregivers and assistants will provide trustworthy and consistent quality care, companionship, and exemplary service at all times.
- Our caregivers and assistants will exercise the highest moral principles and uprightness.
- Our caregivers and assistants will communicate with clients, family members, and all designated team members in a consistent and open manner.
- Cultural Respect and Awareness
- Our caregivers and assistants will respectfully adhere to and be educated on various cultural norms, practices, and lifestyle choices. All clients will be treated equally in regards to race, ethnicity, culture, religion, spiritual practices, sexual identity, language, and family histories.
- With an understanding that changes can happen frequently and unexpectedly, we will be ready and willing to modify our services as needed with each client.